JAXA Aviation helps to create a safer and more prosperous society with aeronautics-related research and development activities.
JAXA Aeronautics Magazine FLIGHT PATH
Featuring hot topics at the Aviation Technology Directorate, our quarterly magazine FLIGHT PATH introduces JAXA's R&D activities in aeronautical field with plain articles.
FLIGHT PATH No.22 | 2018 WINTER
JAXA's Aspirations behind the Fourth Mid-to-long-term Plan
- Toward broader social implementation, stronger fundamental research base, and creation of new value that provides innovative solutions to existing issues
- Accelerating core engine technology research
- Using integrated simulation technologies to solve complicated multidisciplinary problems
- Building on past research to make silent supersonic passenger aircraft a reality
<JAXA Aeronautics Symposium 2018>
- Solid technology to society, “wow” creation for future
- Special Lecture by BOEING, “Innovation for the Future of Aerospace”
- Special Lecture by AIRBUS, “AIRBUS: The electrification path”